Today, we speak with self-improvement author, Michal Stawicki. Michal lives in Poland, and he is on a mission to support individuals who feel helpless so that they can expand beyond their limits so they can regain the control over their lives. In 2012, Michal read the book, “The Slight Edge,” by Jeff Olsen, and he started to turn around his life.
Over the next six years, he lost weight, broke over 200 personal fitness records, developed dozens of daily habits, overcame shyness, doubled his income, started a book advertising business, and published 16 books sharing how he achieved all the above. He regularly blogs at www.expandbeyondyourself.com. You can also purchase any of Michal’s books at his Amazon author page here.
Here are just a few of the topics Dallas and Michal cover in this episode:
– The power of small, daily disciplines in your own self-improvement.
– The 6 main areas of life where Jeff Olsen says you can focus on growth: Health, Education, Self-Improvement, Spiritual, Financial, and Relationships.
– Michal’s 10-minute formula for personal growth.
– Developing your personal mission statement.
– Using the power of imagery and imagination to fuel your daily disciplines.
– How Michal was able to overcome social anxiety.
– The power of measuring/tracking your progress so you don’t lie to yourself.
– Michal’s book, Power Up Your Self-Talk to overcome negative self-talk in your life.
– How you battle with your subconscious.
– The power of an intentional gratitude practice to rewire your brain toward positivity.
For more information and more episodes, please visit our website at:
Hosted by: Dallas Amsden
Produced by: LineupMedia.fm
*For those in crisis: if you or someone you know is considering suicide, please
contact the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at: 1-800-273-8255 or
*Or, if you are a loved one is suffering from post-traumatic stress disorder – PTSD
– please contact the National Center for PTSD today at: www.ptsd.va.gov
*These are not paid endorsements. Dallas Amsden, the Defeating Depression
Podcast, nor LineupMedia.fm are compensated in exchange for providing these
resources to you.
The information provided in this podcast is not intended or implied to be a
substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the
advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you
may have regarding depression, anxiety disorder, or any other mental health or